Truong Sa is surely always aroused feelings proud of a sunny sea with people who are always firmly in harsh conditions and needy in every way to protect all sacred rights of their nation. Every Vietnamese wants to go to Truong Sa by not only its beautiful view of the sea, the life experience but also the joy proud of each of us when hands touch the sovereignty milestone, strong evidence for the vitality of the Vietnamese people the land, because each of us always knew Spratly islands belong to Vietnam.
Itinerary of Cheap Truong Sa tour – patriotic tour
For guests in other provinces outside the city. HCM please contact Tel: 0907.112.919 for detailed advice.
DAY 1: SAIGON – NEWPORT – SOUTH CHINA SEA
Morning: Pick up at the rendezvous in Saigon
Then depart the Port. Dinner – overnight on board.
DAY 2: SOUTH CHINA SEA – PROUD OF MARINE VIETNAM SOVEREIGNTY
Morning: Guests freedom in the East Sea sunrise, have breakfast on board. Then watch the sea spiritual sun or rest of the country to hold power for long journey floating on waves
Noon: lunch on board.
Afternoon: Train stopped by to visit the rig DK 2 – The Bach Ho, Rong. Amid the sea emerged as a floating city at sea, with the majestic oil rigs, brightly in the afternoon sun. The company and take photos, dinner and overnight on board.
DAY 3: TRUONG SA LON – A flower at sea
Morning: drop flowers into the sea ceremony at Johnson South Reef beach to remember the 64 soldiers who died in battle heroically defend the sovereignty of the Fatherland Day 14.03.1988.
Go Big Truong Sa port, guests of the hotel’s check-in island, sending furniture, breakfast at the guesthouse on the island.
– Making incense at martyrs’ monument on the island of Truong Sa Lon.
– Visit the Temple and offered incense at Uncle Ho – shooting memorial
– Burn incense in the temple blessing peace Changsha Growing demand for the fatherland and the people and soldiers where the wind and waves, people wishing to “rock hard legs”, maintaining the gunmen to protect maritime sovereignty knife.
Noon: Lunch Guests then relax at the guest house of the island.
– Union souvenirs and take pictures with the soldiers of the delegation on the island, visit the shooting at the “Milestone sovereignty,” the pride of every citizen Vietnam coming here.
– Tourists visiting galleries historical artifacts related to the protection of sovereignty Spratlys This history demonstrates eloquently demonstrates indisputable sovereignty “Spratly Islands belong to Vietnam”.
– Sports exchanges with the soldiers on the island or free swimming in the clear cool Changsha, dispel tired after a long journey.
Have dinner and enjoy seafood by the people on the island and fishing Spratly soldiers.
Evening: Join cultural exchange, arts with the soldiers and people on the island.
DAY 4: SINH TON ISLAND – DA TAY ISLAND – SONG TU TAY ISLAND
Morning: Guests enjoy the sunrise over the Spratlys, free swimming, breakfast at the guesthouse.
– Guests depart with smaller vessels Survival Island, the delegation presented souvenirs to the people and the soldiers on the island.
– Delegation to ship West Rock Island – the island sank in the Spratlys, visit, communicate with the soldiers on the island.
Noon: lunch at the guesthouse on the island of West Rock.
Afternoon: embarkation go Southwest Cay island, check in at the guesthouse on the island. Rested
– Tourists visiting Lighthouse, sworn system solar flashlights, CPC Southwest Cay, Southwest Cay beach to feel the cool water over the beach here.
Evening: Group dinner then cultural exchange with fun naval combatants. Resting at the guesthouse.
DAY 5: SONG TU TAY ISLAND – FAREWELL SPRATLY ISLAND.
Morning: Guests free up early sunrise over the Spratly Islands, Southwest Cay beach, then breakfast at the guesthouse.
Union take photos, gifts, and bid farewell to the soldiers on the island, lunch at the hotel on the island.
Afternoon: Goodbye dear Changsha, the delegation boarded the mainland. On the way to visit, take photos in the rig DK 1, dinner and overnight on board.
DAY 6: JOURNEY TO COME BACK THE MAINLAND FROM THE SOUTH CHINA SEA
Delegation breakfast, lunch and dinner on board
Overnight on board.
DAY 7: NEWPORT – SAIGON
Morning: Boat access Saigon Newport, delegation breakfast at the restaurant. Company car takes you back to the original venue. HDV company farewell and see you again, ending Tour Changsha full of memories.
Package Price: Contact us directly
– We do not accept guests over 65 are male, over 60 years old are women.
– We do not accept guests bring Nationality Chinese and Vietnamese of Chinese origin.
- Round-trip train Truong Sa
- Bus system
- Meals program
- Entrance fees
- Guest house: 2-3 persons / room
- Hats, water, cold towels.
- Travel insurance.
Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks in hotel